Thursday, December 13, 2007

looking for some inspiration!

gotta do something on my own.... cant work as a part of an organisation where nothing is under my control. am looking for some inspiration... have been juggling with ideas for a while but havnt got anywhere.

how about getting some help from people... for a business idea. i am going backpacking to the north east... will take my video cam along to make a documentary out of this. along my travels i intend to pop this question to people i meet - if a venture cap were to approach you and say, i will finance you son, go ahead and start your own thing - what would be your choice of business?

am not looking for easy ideas; rather just some stimulation to get myself started... and if i dont even get that, what the heck!, the film would atleast make interesting viewing.

i am off... to figure out what equipment i need for this.

in a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home